Air Frier Price in India varies in different stores. We are providing a deep insight on air fryer price in India. With less physical exercise and more mental stress, it’s time to get health conscious and cut down the fat intake regularly. But being a junk foodie it is quite impossible to keep those fried junk away.
Modern electronics just know the heartbeat of the younger generation and have come with a device which combines the convention oven and a fryer but called Air fryer. This device cooks the food through the air!! Yeah by a technology where the food gets fried not by oil but air, the rapid air technology makes the heated air go around the device at high speed and cooks the food present in the fryer inlet. The heat generated inside the inlet cooks the food material from within and all sides, the result is healthy, less oil, fast snack or food.
Basically, a pressure control system keeps the temperature within the device up to safe level and evaporates the excess heat and food vapor. To avoid the food odor surrounding the kitchen a filtering system within the air fryer exhausts it. A fan inbuilt in the air fryer controls the heat generated by the heated coil of air fryer.
First-time cooks or cooking can be messy and harm at times so one who wishes to make deep fried snacks can cook without any oil as hot oil can be dangerous at times if not handled carefully. Several junks which are usually deep fried can be cooked with less or no oil, like potato chips, French fries, meat kabab, fish fry etc.
Any new electronics in the market is surely hyped and one has to really analyze the necessity of buying before landing up with one. Few pointers to note before checking Air Fryer Price and buying a device and later ending up with same functions another old device at home.
- Order of usage: One has to decide if the device is regularly used, will the air fryer do any new task other than the convention oven at home?
- Type of food: Few usually deep fried snacks are cooked with less oil in the fryer like samosas, pakoras, kebab so be sure of no-oil cooking type
- Warranty and spare parts availability: components of the air fryer are few so if one are damaged the whole air fryer needs to be replaced!
- Capacity& amount of food it can cook: Like other home appliances, air fryers too come with liter capacity. Ranging from small up to 1 liter and large goes up to 4 liters. Few fryers come with 2-liter capacity but can cook up to 800gm food.
- Power consumption: Air fryers basically are designed with wattage up to 1000 to 1500 and one has to be sure if the electrical circuitry at home is designed for the load.
- Size & cord length: Mini and compact air fryers are yet to be made in India so the available ones are little space consuming. The cord length varies with brand.
- Food separator rack: In any air fryer two foods can be cooked at once, one tray is divided into two parts enabling two dishes to be cooked at once without getting spilled into another channel. Not all air fryers in the market come with this feature and cost extra for a separator.
- Timer: Like modern rice cookers, air fryers too come with auto off or timer which turns off once the food is cooked.
Consequently, with change in modern cooking technology, many brands have come up with air fryers, with different Air Fryer Price, to name a few:
- Oster halo
Best Air Fryer Price in India
Almost all major brands in India manufacture air fryers but with different specifications and one have to be clear of the expectation and the product capability. Few best-sellers along with the Air Fryer and Air Fryer price would be:
Philips Viva Collection HD9220 Air Fryer
The best seller of 2016 would be Philips Viva collection HD9220 air fryer, this model has everything a homemaker expects from an air fryer. Philips has different Air Fryers with different Air Fryer Price.
Power and heating indicator LEDs, timer and temperature setting from 80-120 degree Celsius. The device is dishwasher safe, the capacity is 2.2 liters and comes with a two-year warranty. Its inbuilt timer shuts off the device when the cooking is done.
|Power Cord Strength||0.8 cm|
Kenstar Aster 1500 Watt Oxy Fryer
The Kenstar aster comes with a 30 min timer and weighs around 4.9kg. This air fryer features a timer, LEDs for power on/off, eject-able hidden handle and affordable. It comes with a two-year warranty and is user-friendly, thermostat and timer dials make it fancy looking. Once the cooking is done the timer automatically turns off the device. The frying basket is 3 liters and the power cord is 1200mm long.
|Power Cord Strength||1200 mm|
Havells Pro-Life Plus 4-Liter 1230W Air Fryer
The Havells pro-life plus is a 4-liter air fryer with a 2-liter food basket. Its food basket has a compartment which can cook two dishes at once. The device can fry, bake, toast, roast, grill and heat. The device boasts a timer which turns off the device once the cooking is done. The timer’s maximum setting is 60 min ideal for Indian recipes. LEDs present showcase power on and off. A unique feature of the air fryer is its aluminum non-stick food basket. This device is available with analog and digital controls; though the device is of 4 liters the food basket can cook up to 2 liters only. Power consumption is around 1230 w and the device comes with an inbuilt food separator which most of the other manufacturer’s lack. There are a number of auto cook options available. Havells Air Fryer Price is given.
|Power Cord Strength||NA|
Prestige PAF 1.0 1400-Watt Air Fryer
The Prestige PAF air fryer weighs around 6 kgs and the capacity is 2.2 kgs. It has everything an air fryer of the different brand has with the preset cooking menu, digital display and the food basket has a separator too.The separator in its food basket enables the user to cook two dishes at one go and one can use the fryer for frying, grilling, roasting and heating. Warranty of this air fryer is one year.
|Power Cord Strength||NA|
Pigeon AF-Super 2.2L Air Fryer
The Pigeon AF-Super air fryer has a capacity of 2.2 liters and consumer up to 1350 W power. The timer in the device comes with preset menus and is up to 30 minutes. It also has a temperature control that can be set ranging from 80 to 200 degrees. The automatic switch off feature turns off the device once the dish is cooked and the device comes with a two-year warranty. An only drawback of the device is not being able to use a food separator in the food basket.
|Power Cord Strength||NA|
The other well-known models available in the market for the year 2016 would be:
- Kenstar 3L Oxy Fryer
- Prestige PAF 2.0 Air Fryer 2 Litre
- Bajaj Majesty AFX7 Air Fryer
- Philips HD 9220/53 2.2 Litre Air Fryer
- Oster Halo CKSTHF2 NXG 1300-W Air Fryer