Black Saree – Sarees represents the traditional wear of Indian women. Here is the smart collection of black and golden designer sarees for women. Black saree come with golden design which looks grand for any parties or functions. It is wonderful color combination seen rarely for sarees. Buy online gold and black designer sarees for fancy or party appeal.
Black being a universal pretty color, any color combination with black will out stand every other color. Sarees with black combination look good on every complexion. Plain black saree is always a win for every occasion. Few combinations with black would be:
1. Black saree with golden patterns
Half and half saree in gold and black color. Half of the saree in black color and the rest are gold. Black color near pleats where light embroidery work on it. Borders of the saree having gold lace work.
2. Gold color saree with black velvet blouse
Gold color plain saree with black velvet blouse is a pretty combination. Velvet blouse with gold buttas make a good combination.
3. Black saree with gold stone border
Black saree of any material with gold stone border make a classy combination.
Before choosing a Black saree there are few points to consider which will make the whole look better.
- Always buy from a trusted buyer or trustable online website.
- Choosing a good online store is a major criterion as especially Black color sarees as the color tends to bleed in cheap quality fabrics.
- Compare prices in different websites.
- Be cautious about duplicate black saree qualities.
- Have knowledge about the fabric.
There are number of materials available in black sarees. Top materials would be Chanderi cotton, silk, net, Banarasi silk, Kanjeevaram, Georgette saree, Art silk etc.
1. Kanjeevaram Black silk saree
If you are an Indian you would know about Kanjivaram sarees. They are the most famous among the South Indian bridal silk sarees. The Kanjivaram black silk saree is beautiful and goes well with gold jewelry.
2. Chanderi Black saree
Chanderi black silk saree, Chanderi black cotton saree and Chanderi silk cotton saree display various beautifully striking motifs that include ‘Nalferma, ‘Dandidar, ‘Chatai’, ‘Jangla’, Mehndi wale haath. Known for their sheer texture, light weight and a glossy transparency which accounts for its delicate texture, it is a mix of traditional, modern techniques and deft skills of weavers honed by Chanderi that stands out as excellence in every sense.
3. Banarasi Black silk saree
Banarasi Black saree’s special characteristics are Mughal inspired designs such as intricate intertwining floral and foliate motifs, kalga and bel, a string of upright leaves called jhallar at the outer, edge of border is a characteristic of these sarees. Other features are gold work, compact weaving, figures with small details, metallic visual effects, pallus, jal (a net like pattern), and mina work.
4. Black art silk saree
When it comes to buying a saree for weddings or other special occasions, most people opt for silk as it exudes richness. However, buying a silk saree on an occasion every time may burn a hole in your pocket. Art Silk or artificial Silk saree is a synthetically manufactured saree which resembles silk. Black art silk saree is beautiful and looks very grand.
The prices of these black sarees range from 500 to several thousand depending on the fabric quality. Nowadays designer black sarees are inspired by celebrity worn saree, which includes georgette, chiffon, lace net saree etc. These sarees are price friendly and easy to maintain. Non-silk sarees come in different patterns and have beautiful combinations with black color. These sarees price range from few hundreds to thousand rupees.
Best Sarees Online
1. Best Collection Women’s Art Silk Saree
The entire saree has scattered motifs engraved with intricate prints all over it. This saree will look awesome at daily wear and different occasion as the saree comes with alluring prints and catchy color shades. Visually appealing, this saree won’t fail to impress everyone around. Beautifully designed, this bright colored saree from Exotic design will give you just another reason to be excited about the upcoming festive season.
- Pretty combination and formal wear
- Easy to maintain and free flow.
- Can’t be worn to any occasions as it is simple.
- Color may bleed, dry wash advisable.
2. Sargam fashion traditional party wear black net saree
This black net saree suitable for party wear has black designs all over. Net material always adds glamour as the saree is flowy and easy to maintain. Black being a classy color, net material suits any color of blouse material. The multi-colored blouse can also be used with any other colored saree. This saree comes with two blouse pieces. One saree is running material net quality with small border and the other is stitched multi-colored one. The ready-made blouse material is polyester with flower patterns all-over.
- Attractive combination.
- Black saree can be teamed with any other colored blouse.
- Can be used as formal as well as traditional wear.
- High maintenance required.
- Should be kept on hanger as any wrinkles occurred cannot be ironed.
3. Sourbh women’s faux georgette mirror border saree
It is a mirror lace work design saree which is the latest and trendy design innovation and is highly appreciated design inspired by 2016 ethnic trends. It is an exclusive design which you can surely buy. Fabric features is soft and fabric is comfortable, easily drapes around your body to provide the perfect fit and shape. It is a light weight saree which you can adorn for hours while attending a party or function, providing you flexibility and comfort.
- Attractive combination with mirror border.
- Suitable for all party and festive wear.
- Mirror lace border gets the saree grand look and hence can’t be used as formal wear.
- High maintenance required as the mirror border is fragile.
4. Aanya Women’s Cotton Silk Saree
Graceful and gorgeous, this black colored cotton silk material for Indian women from the house of Aahwan is designed as per the latest trends to keep you in sync with high fashion and with your wedding occasion. Made from Taser silk fabric, it will keep you comfortable all day long. Cotton sarees have their own charm and black cotton saree is not available always. Its stiffness makes the saree draping easy hence easy to maintain. Its gold border adds all the glamour required to make the saree part wear as well festive wear.
- Easy to drape and maintain.
- Good quality fabric
- Needs minimal maintenance.
- Color may bleed, dry wash suggested.
- Silk fabric hence requires high maintenance, for durability.
5. Jaanvi fashion women’s black tussar silk saree
Jaanvi Fashion brings to you high quality products at a reasonable price so that you remain the belle of the ball always. Tussar silk material has a special glow in the fabric making it pretty looking and dual shade. Black Tussar silk color is a rare combination and is similar to any silk saree but priced less. The body of the saree comes with a small flower pattern to give a grand look to the saree. Border is plain and flowy; blouse has a small amount of flower pattern and border. Blouse material is running black fabric; saree can be teamed with any golden blouse.
- Suitable for traditional and formal wear.
- Flower patterns make it suitable for young and aged women wear too.
- Easy to drape and handle.
- Shiny fabric not suitable for formal wear.
- Type of silk hence high maintenance required.
6. Damsel Designs Women Georgette Saree
This colorful Bollywood style sarees will go flawless for any special gathering that makes you spotting and iconic persona. The delicate design makes it even more gracious along with best combination of colors and ensures that it should never fail to be the perfect eye magnet. These sarees add a special class looks to the wearer. Small patterned throughout the saree makes it pretty looking and grand.
- Silk material can be worn to any occasions.
- Color combination is great.
- Delicate patterns thread my pull out by jewelry worn.
- Color may bleed, dry clean suggested.
7. Shree sanskruti women’s poly cotton saree
This lovely saree is intricately embellished with lace border. Matching blouse is available to add the glam. Price ranges from 400 rupees to 700 rupees. Poly cotton saree have a stiff outlook. Lace border is specially designed to make the simple looking saree grand. It’s the border which makes the saree stand out in the crowd. The saree comes with dual blouse, one running fabric same as the saree and other designer blouse.
- Poly cotton saree easy to maintain.
- Reasonable price.
- Stiff material may not suit overweight women.
- Not suitable for occasion wear.
8. Mimosa women’s traditional art silk saree kanjivaram style with blouse
Gracefully woven by skilled artisans using artificial silk threads, this saree makes a perfect addition to the wardrobe for all occasions. This saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece measuring 80cms. Kanjivaram genuine silk saree. Art silk is specially made with beautiful patterns and comes in different color combinations. The color combination is awesome and suits all occasions. Kanjivaram silk material is known for its quality fabric and genuine material.
- Awesome quality and prints.
- Black shiny fabric suited for party wear.
- Silk material requires high maintenance.
- Not suitable for formal wear.
9. Janasya georgette saree
Janasya georgette saree comes with beautiful pink border embellished on the saree. The pink and black combination makes it pretty for any occasional wear. Georgette saree with shiny pink bead work border is apt for any kind of party or night functions. The saree material is shiny georgette and the blouse is dupion silk of same color. Saree can be teamed with other colored blouse as well.
- Pretty combination saree for a glamorous look.
- Pink beaded border has a glossy texture and shines in the dark.
- Can’t be worn as formal wear.
- Transparent saree.
10. Vatsla women’s heavy cotton printed & embroidered saree with blouse piece
Graceful and gorgeous, this black colored cotton silk material for Indian Women from the house of Vatsla is designed as per the latest trends to keep you with high fashion and with your wedding occasion. Made from Vatsla Enterprise, it will keep you comfortable all day long. This Ethnic wear saree comprises a saree length of 5.5m. Its border is attractive and different from usual cotton printed sarees. The golden lace patterned print and thick border at one side makes it very fashionable. It is a soft cotton material with matching blouse material. This saree can be worn with golden designer blouse too as the border has intricate golden prints.
- Suitable for festive.
- Comfortable soft material
- Can be used as formal wear.
- Soft cotton, high maintenance required
- Not suitable for occasions
- Art Silk Sarees Online Shopping Guide
- Soft Silk Sarees Online Shopping Guide
- Pure Silk Sarees Shopping Guide Online
- Party Wear Sarees Online Shopping Guide
- Cotton Sarees Online Shopping Guide
- Georgette Sarees Online Shopping Guide
- Net Sarees Online Shopping Guide
- Lehenga Saree Online Shopping Guide
- Plain Sarees Online Shopping Guide