Check out for LED TV Price here! Buying a TV normally causes too much of confusions, since the market has a vast range of models. That includes LED TV, smart LED TV, Apps for LED TV available etc. These vary in different brands. Plasma TV is no longer the trend, the current lifestyle needs LED TV. We have made a detailed analysis of the LED TV features and models. Here we provide you the details on LED TV Price under different LED TV models and LED TV Brands.
Top LED TV Brands in India
India has a very good market for LED TV. We have checked for the most popular LED TV brands in India and see that the below are the best brands of LED TV in India:
- Sony TV Consumers say that the picture quality is very good.
- Sony has the LED TV series called as “Bravia series”, which are very neat, beautiful and high-end televisions.
- Bravia is the first choice of most of the consumers who want a high range television.
- Samsung is the giant in Electronics brands in World. Samsung is known for coming up first to launch latest technology.
- In Samsung TV, LED, Full HD TV are the finest in market.
- They provide you the options like 3D, Smart, 4K, Flat, Ultra HD, HD Ready, Full HD and Basic LED TV.
- They also have Plasma TV in their product range.
- LG has a good range of LED TV, which beats everything in its quality.
- They make OLED TV, but are a bit pricey.
- Consumer reactions after buying LG TV are very much satisfactory.
- Panasonic is a brand which is present all over India.
- It has a wide range of Plasma, LED TV. LED TV include 4K, HD TV.
- Good range of IPS TV available.
- Philips is another popular brand in India.
- It’s LED TV varieties include Basic LED TV, 3D TV, Smart TV and more.
- Philips 40 inch LED TV 40PFL4958 is the best budget TV.
LED TV Buying Guide
When you are out to purchase and checking the LED TV price, you need to know the features which make the TV superior among all. Note down the below points, which helps to rate the TV in your list and make your choice perfect!
|Resolution||Indicates whether the television is an Ultra HD (has 3840×2160 picture resolution), or an HDTV (1920×1080 or 1366×768) picture resolution. Please note that you need to have HD channels for viewing in the HD TV. Or else, normal channels will display without HD resolution, eventhough the TV is HDTV.|
|Display (Backlight)||It includes Display Technology Type and TV resolution format. Display technology types are LCD ( with LED backlight, or CCFL when LED is not listed), Plasma, or OLED. TV resolution format: HDTV, Ultra HD.|
|Screen size||The television screen size is measured usually in inches.|
|HD picture quality||An HD TV is supposed to have a few attributes of the picture display. These image attributes are: detail, color contrast and accuracy, cable box, using signals from a Blu-ray player, and professional broadcast equipment and meters. Please note that all signals for the television are routed through an HDMI input.|
|Ultra HD performance||The Ultra HD performance indicates a combination of observations relating to: A television’s ability to reproduce full UHD image detail when it is presented with 4K content, how good it upconverts HD source data to the television’s higher native UHD resolution and If it is capable of playing 4K UHD content through its HDMI input port either streaming from the Internet or fromUSB drive.|
|Viewing angle||It is a challenge for LED TV when you evaluate how well the pictures are viewed from different angles. Verify that it is up to your expectations about the TV.|
|Sound quality||Sometimes, even if the television is rich in features and LED TV Price is also high, the sound quality might lack. Just isten for overall clarity of sound, depth of bass, volume level available, presence of any audible distortion, for music, tracks, movies and dialogue.|
|Motion blur||Motion pictures are nothing but continuesly playing images in a very fast rate. The refresh rate/update of one image from other should be so fast, so that you should not feel that these are individual images. Televisions with a 120Hz, or 240Hz refresh rate feature generally perform good compared to the televisions with a 80Hz refresh rate.|
|3D performance||The 3D TV are the TV’s which have the ability to reproduce realistic 3D images. You need to verify this ability, before buying it. Please note that the effective 3D needs the images be bright and have full resolution till the end, stay free of ghosting (known as crosstalk, that means, two images are visible even when wearing 3D glasses). Even if you are in a different viewing angle, this should work as normal.|
|First-time setup||You need to see how easy it is to setup the product just after unboxing.|
|Everyday use||The device’s user-friendliness.|
|Versatility||This represents a TV’s features, utility and capabilities which make it unique. These include Smart TV(Connect to internet), 3D capability,streaming services, browsing activities, number of HD inputs, USB inputs available, support for video and audio file types and support for various media, and other useful features.|
|Power Consumption||Last but not the least! Some LED TV consume high electricity power compared to other. Here, beyond the LED TV Price, the energy efficiency matters. You need to know how much power the TV consumes, before going for the purchase.|
Size of the television v/s Viewing distance
The size of television impacts on the viewing experience too. For example, if television size is large, (more than 40 inches) then you will have to sit a certain distance apart from the television. If not, the pictures in television will look too large, which you will not feel comfortable to view from a shorter distance from the television. The point that you need to note here is, do not buy a large television as a symbol of your status. Buy the one which will suite to your room.
Please note that here you should also consider the height at which the TV screen is kept. The ideal suggestion is that the eyes of the viewers are horizontally the same level with the bottom or middle of the screen so that the screen does not overpower the viewer. It is known that A viewer’s head should not have to raise up more than 15 degrees.
Many TV Brands provide their own optimum distance, for viewing the TV, based on the screen size. Here we provide a good and safe distance.
|Screen Size||Viewing Distance(in Ft and m)|
|26″||3.25′ – 5.5′ (1.0 m – 1.7 m)|
|32″||4.0′ – 6.66′ (1.2 m – 2.0 m)|
|37″||4.63′ – 7.71′ (1.4 m – 2.4 m)|
|40″||5.0′ – 8.33′ (1.5 m – 2.5 m)|
|42″||5.25′ – 8.75′ (1.6 m – 2.7 m)|
|46″||5.75′ – 9.5′ (1.7 m – 2.9 m)|
|50″||6.25′ – 10.5′ (1.9 m – 3.2 m)|
|52″||6.5′ – 10.8′ (2.0 m – 3.3 m)|
|55″||6.9′ – 11.5′ (2.1 m – 3.5 m)|
|58″||7.25′ – 12.0′ (2.2 m – 3.7 m)|
|65″||8.13′ – 13.5′ (2.5 m – 4.1 m)|
|70″||8.75′ – 14.75′ (2.7 m – 4.5 m)|
|105″||9.0′ – 14.75′ (2.7 m – 4.5 m)|
The screen resolution or clarity of your television, in other words, pixels matter a lot for the feel to watch a television. As the number of pixels increases, the clarity gets better.
For Indian users, there are four qualities of screen resolution:
- Standard Definition
- HD Ready (1280 x 720 or 720p)
- Full HD (1920 x 1080 or 1080p, available only in 32 Inches and above TV models)
- Extra High Definition (3840 × 2160, 4K, UltraHD, available only in 42 Inches and above TV models)
As you go from Standard Definition to Extra High Definition, the pixel count, in turn clarity of the television goes on increasing. Note that beyond a certain distance from the TV, all the different versions of HD televisions appear to be similar. Also note that the LED TV Price varies based on the resolution type.
Difference between HD and Ultra HD TV
- A high-definition TV has 1920×1080 pixel resolution.
- It is less pricey, compared to a UHD TV of same screen size.
- Note that now a days, there are very less number of UHD TVs with screen size lesser than 39 inches available at the stores.
- Resolution type is just a single attribute among the features of a TV. If you have smaller space in room, you need not buy a UHD TV just because it’s resolution high. HD TV is considered as fine by most of the users.
- Perfect choice for many customers when price and screen size(need of buying a TV with less than 65 inches) matter.
- UHD TV has 3840×2160 display resolution, which can display pictures in heigher detail compared to HD.
- You need to have UHD Content to display in UHD TV.
- Depending on the viewing distance, the pictures appear a bit sharper and lines on the objects will look smoother in UHD TV.
- The hop from HD TV to UHD TV is somewhat similar to the jump from regular TV to HD TV.
- Standards for the features of UHD TV are still being finalized.
- It is suggested to wait to buy a UHD TV, until the standards are finalized.
A motion picture/movie/video means moving pictures. The pictures which are taken in a sequence, which move fast and which becomes a video. The sensation of our eyes gives the feeling of moving objects when the pictures are moved at a very high rate. So, it is obvious that it is expected to move the pictures in high rate, otherwise, the quality of the video is considered to be poor.
The refresh rate is how quickly the images are updated in a second on the screen.
If you want to watch stuff like TV serials, movies then the standard refresh rate of 50 Hz would be sufficient for you. A manufacturer can label their television as having a refresh rate as high as 1000 Hz for marketing purpose, but in fact, the refresh rate cannot be more than 200 Hz.
Sound (RMS Output)
Sound quality of televisions plays major role here. You will find a RMS power rating provided to televisions. For instance, a television with 7W + 7W RMS means that the power output of both the speakers is 7W individually. Higher RMS rating translates to louder volume.
Please also note that it does not mean that a higher RMS rated TV is “better-sounding” more than a TV having a lower RMS rating. It would just be “louder”.
IPS vs VA panel
You might have noticed that when viewed from different angles, the colours in the LED Television change. This is because of screen-panel.
Two major types of panel are,
- Better view when sitting at an angle to TV
- If your room is bigger, you better go for IPS panel.
- Tougher than VA Panels More durable
- No much freedom to sit and view from an angle
The new invention – Picture Engine is for enhancing the user viewing experience. The function of a picture engine comes into picture when a low-resolution video is being played on the television. Even if you watch a low resolution video, from internet via your smart TV, the pictures will not be blurred, since you have a good picture engine in your television.
“Contrast ratio”: A measure of the luminance of the TV screen. A high contrast ratio is usually preferred.
Additional features: Smart TV and 3D TV
Before Buying a LED TV
Are you new to LED TV world? Or do you want to know more about LED TV? Then it is always a good practice to know more about it and check different LED TV Price, before rushing to buy it.
You might have noticed the terms like “Direct-lit LED TV”, “Edge-Lit LED TV” in the LED TV specifications in their official sites. It is always better to know the differences in the three types of LED TV, which helps to make a better choice which suites you.
- Also called as full-array or direct-lit LED.
- LED lights organised behind the entire LCD panel.
- Compared to edge-lit LCD TV, they are thicker.
- Picture quality similar to that of CCFL-backlit
- LCD televisions Black-level performance is considered to be on par with that of plasma televisions.
- A series of LED backlights which run along the outside edges of the screen
- Screens are very thin
- Reduces costs
- The configuration often creates a brightness around the edge of the screen
- Decreases the depth of blacks(Noticed best in dark rooms)
- Picture quality is similar to CCFL-backlit LCD TV.
- Individual LEDs or groups of LEDs can be dimmed or brightened independently of each other.
- Generally, LED TV with full-array LED backlighting have local dimming.
- There is a significant improvement in black levels and uniformity here when compared to LCD TV.
LED TV Price in India
Here we provide you the details of LED TV Price and best deals based on the LED TV categories.
Best Deals on LED TV
We have been constantly checking the online stores and the best deals on LED TV Price and have come up with the compiled list of LED TV Price here. We checked how various models and features work together and give the results. Based on your requirements, keeping an eye on the details that we have provided for you, you can buy your favourite type of television.
|Philips 56 cm (22 inches) 22PFl3758/V7 Full HD LED TV (Black)||Buy|
|Sony 101.6 cm (40 inches) BRAVIA KLV-40W562D Full HD Smart LED TV|
|Philips 101.6 cm (40 inches) 40PFL5059/V7 Full HD LED Television||Buy|
LG 32LB5650 80 cm HD Ready Jazz LED TV
|Panasonic TH-L32A410D 81 (32 inches) HD Ready LED Television (Black)|
|LG 32LH516A 80cm (32 Inch) HD Ready LED IPS Panel TV (Black)|
LED TV Price – Conclusion
Here we see that there are a few brands which are very popular and manufacturing best LED TV for the families in India. You just need to check your requirement, space that you sit far from your TV, screen resolution and other features that are mentioned. The LED TV Price varies from one to another based on the features. The smart TV is very much suitable for today’s families.