Opting for a natural skin care ingredient instead of chemicals proves healthy to skin. From centuries people have preferred natural homemade beauty ingredients for healthy and glowing skin. It is necessary to have a healthy and balanced diet to maintain skin health. In winters few selected dry fruits and foods which generate heat within prove to be very helpful. Natural products come with ingredients that are free from toxic chemicals, no animal testing, mild on skin and always safe on skin. Skin is the largest organ of a human body and research proves it is capable of absorbing 60% of the product we apply.
Natural Skin Care Ingredients
Skin Care Tips includes natural skin care ingredients listed below are easily available at home and can be used for everlasting benefits.
|Shea Butter||From the fruit of the karite tree, shea butter works to prevent moisture loss from the skin|
|Natural Glycerin||A natural humectant which attracts moisture to the skin, allowing it to remain hydrated and soft|
|Green Tea||Reduces inflammation and acts as natural skin healing agent|
|Chamomile||Comforts and soothes maintains skin condition|
|Vitamin E||A naturally-derived ingredient with anti-oxidant properties, helping to reduce skin inflammation or irritation|
|Frankincense||Has soothing and relaxing properties whilst promoting facial skin cell rejuvenation by improving blood|
|Witch Hazel||Anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce puffiness|
|Eyebright||Used for centuries in natural care reduces puffiness and redness to visually brighten the eyes|
|Menthol||Provides a cooling sensation on application, absorbs quickly and is highly effective in reducing puffiness|
|Marshmallow||Softens and helps to re-condition skin|
|Walnut Shells and Apricot Stones||Exfoliating agent which helps rid the skin of dead cells allowing new, rejuvenated skin to surface|
|Lychee Extract||Scientifically has proven to prolong the radiance of color-treated hair and improve manageability|
|Coconut Oil Extract||Act as a face cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen|
|Organic Patchouli||Calming and soothing with sensual aroma|
|Spicy Clove-Bud||Antibacterial and muscle relaxer|
|Seaweed Extract (Chondrus Crispus)||Rich in proteins and minerals|
|Comfrey And Echinacea Plant Extracts||Combination recommended by botanists to enhance fine, flyaway hair|
|Marigold||A renowned natural hair brightener and white nettle, which works to improve hair color, lustre and condition|
Natural Conditioner For Hair And Skin
When used regularly these ingredients are sure to enhance once skin health. Other than these maintaining healthy daily activities is important.
- Drink plenty of water every day. It will flush out toxins from your body which are bad for your skin. Moreover, your skin will be kept naturally hydrated.
- Do not expose yourself for long hours to direct sun heat, as the direct sun heat for long hours causes ageing spots and wrinkles. Before going into direct sunlight, use a good sunscreen lotion. This will slow down skin ageing and prevent early onset of wrinkles.
- Exercise daily till you start sweating. It opens up your skin pores and the toxins escape from your skin.
- Avoid smoking and too much of alcohol
- Use a good moisturiser every day, especially on the facial area to make your skin look healthy and glowing. An effective natural beauty tip, especially useful if you are prone to dry skin.
- Try to use natural or organic skin care make-up products. Chemical based make-up products are very harmful to your skin.
- Rinse off and cleanse your face before the bedtime to remove make-up and dirt from your face. Otherwise, your skin will remain clogged up for long hours while you are sleeping. Your skin also needs breathing time. Sleeping with makeup on your face can cause acne and zits.
- Avoid stress and have adequate sleep.
- Eat healthy natural food: This will provide you with the required vitamins and minerals that are good for your skin. Have moderate spicy and fried food.
- Use a facial exfoliation product that suits your skin type. The exfoliation will get you rid of dead skin cells that are clogging up on the top layer of your skin and bring the hidden more youthful skin to the top.
Winter and skin rashes may turn out to be bad for babies. It’s advisable to stick to natural homemade remedies for tender baby skin. Applying milk cream or ghee will avoid drying. Always use fresh coconut oil for body massage and wash away the oil. Never use mustard oil as it’s proven to create irritation over baby’s skin. Use mild soap and soft cotton fabric, woollen clothes to keep baby warm. For diaper rash always use diluted apple cider vinegar it heals quickly.
Pimples are common in teens and can be treated but not controlled. For pimple and pimple marks use cinnamon and honey mask, yogurt and honey, egg whites, papaya mash, tomato mask, orange peel paste, tea tree oil, strawberries with honey, banana peel works wonder on pimple marks, aloe Vera gel for acne marks, lemon juice peels out the dirt and gives an instant glow, garlic peel, oatmeal paste, sugar with tomato juice is a good peeler and rose water. These handy ingredients are natural and are hassle-free.
Pregnant women tend to have many skin problems and it’s not very advisable to use chemical induced products. Pregnancies are crucial and always stick to homemade ingredients for acne and face scars. Dry nuts rich in oil such as cocoa butter or shea butter can be used for dry skin, drinking plenty of water avoids acne, coconut oil, jojoba oils are rich in vitamins and help enhance inner glow, can be used to massage body too. It’s necessary to have a healthy balanced diet for a glowing skin.
Best Natural Skin Care Products Online
Oxyglow Cucumber Skin Toner
The cooling effect of this cucumber toner helps promote cell generation and battles irritation. Also, the abundance of antioxidants and silica with it rejuvenates the skin and leaves it soft and smooth.
Patanjali Saundarya Face Wash
It is a brand well known for its organic ingredient induced products. Patanjali Saundarya Face Wash enriched with the medicinal qualities of aloe vera and beneficial to keep skin healthy, beautiful, energetic and glaring.
Biotique Bio Coconut Whitening and Brightening Cream
A Biotique Bio Coconut Luxurious Cream is blended with extracts of pure virgin coconut, dandelion and manjishtha to fade away dark spots and blemishes. With regular use, skin is noticeably fairer, smoother and brighter.
Lotus Herbals White Glow Skin Whitening and Brightening Nourishing Night Cream
A Lotus Herbals White Glow Cream is an advanced formula that is enriched with known fairness agents like grape, mulberry, saxifrage extracts and milk enzymes. This unique formula blends the nourishing the goodness of oil and the hydrating properties of water help to protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Body Herbals Lavender Facial Mist Natural Skin Toner
The Body Herbals Lavender Facial Mist Natural Skin Toner contains pure herbs, flowers and plants straight from the earth. Natural lavender provides antioxidant protection and uplifts mood. This aromatic mist gently improves and brightens the skin appearance and complexion. After cleansing, spray it on your face to hydrate and tone your skin.